Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

21.8.04

Tacos Reign Supreme!!

I pig friggin' love tacos! They are without a doubt the king of food. Mexican fare in general is good, but the taco stands just a bit taller above the rest. So simple, yet so proud. We had tacos for dinner the other night and they were fabulous! (Nice job Chelee!!)

I would have to say that Chinese and Thai are in a close race for 2nd place. They hold a dear place in my heart. I had Thai veggie fried rice and padh thai for dinner last night and it was also fab. (Nice job Emerald of Siam!!)

I would have to say that my least favorite food would be Indian. Although Chelee loves it, I think it tastes like someone just vomited in my mouth. All of it. She had that for dinner last night and claims it was delicious. I don't believe it. (Nice job New India Palace)

Greek food is also high on my list. Gyros are so wonderful!

We also had flapjacks the other night. They were Henry's choice, and they were tasty! I have to say that I think French toast is possibly the best breakfast food though. I bet Chewie and Hellboy would agree with me. Anyway, you probably don't care about my recent menu so I'll go now.....


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, those tacos were REALLY good. The avacado sent it over the top though. And the tomatos from the backyard really kicked it up a notch too!

We Rock!

21.8.04

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Mmm, food is good. Tonight CV made me fried rice with sausage. CV makes the best fried rice, if you like your fried rice to have absolutely no vegetables and massive amounts of eggs. Yum.

22.8.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

Yes, Mexican rules all the foods! With it's spicy roar in and spicy roar out. I really enjoy Isla Bonita. And when I can't have that, Tumbleweeds 6 Pack on the weekends. Mmmm, Toasty! errr Tasty!

22.8.04

 
Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

We hardly ever get to eat Mexican. I suspect it's because shawn is a big fat racist! Only Asian food or American food in this house dammit! Well that's not entirely true. We do eat tacos occasionally but I'm sure they're not nearly as good as good as chelee's are. not to mention that they are the 'whitest' tacos ever!

The best breakfast food by far though has to be a big meaty cheesy omlet!

23.8.04

 
Blogger Jennifershmoo said...

pig friggin'?

24.8.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

We had tacos last night and tonight I made a dish inspired by a dish inspired by pad Thai. In other words, not pad Thai at all, but similar flavors and really yummy! (And no fish sauce)

11.9.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home