Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

26.7.04

Rock On, Dude!

Today was pretty all around good. This was threefold.

First was Henry's b-day party which was darn fun. Henry had fun with all his little friends and it wasn't at my house so no clean up! Thats always a bonus.

Secondly I got to meet Keith and Dawn in the flesh today. They seem like decent enough folk. We'll find out the truth when their FBI background check comes back....(ha ha)

And last but not least my new Jane's Addiction bootleg cd came in the mail!! Talk about fast. It got sent out on saturday morn from St. Louis and it's in my mailbox on monday! Thank you USPS!

Actually there is a fourth thing, but that's none of your damn business. No, it's not what you're thinking perv! It will make my life a little easier though.

Well I'd better jet for now. Stuff to do and such.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your so nice to live with when your happy.

27.7.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home