Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

18.7.04

Love/Hate

So we went to THE MALL today. This is one of the most terrifying places on Earth. We went so Chloe could get her ears double pierced. I loathe being there. But deep down I secretly think I enjoy it. Maybe this stems back to my teenage days, when I would spend countless hours hanging out there with my friends. I wonder if the guys that were my age, but back then, thought that my friends and I were big douche bags just like the ones I saw today. Scores of them. Roaming packs of delinquent idiot teen boys, with some of the most ridiculous styles of dress ever. Straight off MTV.
 One good thing came of it though.
Star Wars Trilogy on DVD Sept. 21! Hell Yeah!
Chelee will probably tell me I don't need this because I already have BOTH versions (original and special edition) on VHS. She doesn't quite understand or seem to grasp the magnitude of what we are talking about. Possibly the Greatest Story Ever Told!!!
It's not like I won't donate the VHS set to the library or anything.
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ebay them you idiot.
Yes, I thought you were a douche bag even back then.

Love,
Chelee

18.7.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

Yeah, I think I had at one point 3 versions of the orginal trilogy. I think it's a disease or something. I can't wait for Sept 21. Though it doesn't matter cause my surround sound isn't up and operational. *cry*

19.7.04

 
Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Wait, how is it I already have them on DVD? Oh, yeah, nevermind... don't call the police. ;)

19.7.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home