Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

16.7.04

Slowly but surely

Do you ever have a bunch of stuff you want to say or write(blog) in yer head, but by the time you get a chance it either sounds stupid or you forgot most of it? I guess that's what happens when you over analyze ideas. It's probably better that way. Oh well. Chelee helped me put up blog links tonight, so this site will get better. I swear. Speaking of which, I tend to. ALOT! So if you are easily offended.....fuckin' get over it! Just kidding. I'll try to conduct myself in a more congenial way.  Anyway, I'll try to make this more entertaining in the future. As for now.............

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

You should swear more. Swear like a drunken sailor because right now Dawn has the dirtiest mouth around and, well, that's just WRONG!!

17.7.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

Yeah, I compose great blog posts in my head all the time. Then I finally get a chance to put them in writing and my mind goes blank.

18.7.04

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Me too.

22.7.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home