Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

22.7.04

Work Stinks, Kill your Boss

Today was possibly the lousiest day of the year. It sucked buttermilk supreme! One thing after another all damn day. Summer really sucks in the beer biz. Especially boat race weekend.  Seven trucks of product came in today and one load was almost completely dumped inside the truck. That was shitty. It wasn't quite as bad as getting shanked in a prison fight, but worse than having your face mauled by a badger.

At least my family is glad to see me when I get home. Crystal and Jingo (Chloe and Henry's circus names they gave themselves) were pretty entertaining with their wide array of tricks and feats of daring(stupidity).  This isn't implying that my kids are dumb, just that some of the things they do are dumb/dangerous. But hey, what are ya gonna do? Especially when it is so fun for me to watch!

So I want this cd on eBay real bad but Chelee probably won't let me get it. Let's keep our fingers crossed and perhaps she'll show me some pity. Problem is though that the auction ends in like 19 hours, so by the time any of you see this post it will most likely have ended. Bummer. O well...... 

By the way, this is funny, my spell check wants to replace Chelee's name with chili. hee hee....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I totally forgot about the cd today! I'm so sorry love.

You hate me now don't you...

23.7.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home