Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

17.8.04

I Heart Chewbacca!

Chewbacca is perhaps the best movie sidekick in history. I wish he was my best friend. We could have so much fun hangin' out, eating ice cream, going to the movies, going to the arcade....it would be AWESOME!! I suppose if I couldn't get Chewie, Hellboy would be pretty good also. Nobody would make fun of you if you were with one of them! If they did, they would be sorry! Plus maybe they would help mow my grass too.

O yeah, by the way, Stephanie and Clint's party was pretty fun. Katie is no Chewie or Hellboy, but she is alright anyway. I find her to be amusing. Perhaps we can all hang out again sometime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

I would like to have Hellboy as my buddy. He always has those great one-liners! I'd die laughing! Then after I was dead, he'd bring me back to ride around on his back! YEAH!!!

18.8.04

 
Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Same to ya!

18.8.04

 
Blogger calculon said...

That's a good point you make about Hellboy. Also he would be easier to understand.

18.8.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home