Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

12.8.04

Persieds, Anyone?

Anybody happen to watch the meteor shower last night? It was bitchen'! I watched for about 40 mins. in my back yard from 11:00-11:40. I saw at least 15. Also chel and I drank some vodka beforehand. That never hurts. What's better than shots & shooting stars? A little hanky panky too?.......

Also, we had a midget truck driver come into my work the other day! No foolin'. Actually he was a dwarf, but who wants to split hairs? In my mind I kept calling him "midgie". He turned out to be a really cool guy. Who knew?

I guess the meteors will be going on for a few more nights, so ya still gotta a chance. I'm gonna watch again tonight. Bummer that the peak time is between 1:00 & 2:00am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonary said...

Stupid me. I went to bed at 11 without even peeking at the sky first.

14.8.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

Too busy sleeping.

14.8.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home