Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

8.8.04

Ahhhhh, Bliss!

My gosh, where did this week get away to? It was actually pretty good around here. Work was....well, work. But other stuff was good.

1st of all Chelee and the kids came home. Did this make mr.t happy? You bet! I missed them a bunch. Then after 30 mins. of their arrival I realized how great the silence was. Not that I wanted them to leave again, but you really don't appreciate things until they are changed.

2ndly I got some new stuff. Well not exactly new but close enough. See, my bro-in-law is like 24 and fell into a high paying job right out of college, and makes way too much money so he doesn't seem to appreciate anything as much as you & I would so he gets rid of perfectly good stuff all the time. Now don't think that mr.t is not grateful for the stuff that comes my way. I am, totally. Anyway he gave us this box of cds to dump at goodwill or the library or wherever. So we went through them and picked a few out and, happiness all around. Chel got Steve Miller Bands greatest hits, I got Smashing Pumpkins, and Chloe discovered the fun of "Weird Al". O the joy!! Even that bitch Dawn benifitted from this, as she got a cd too. (don't wanna be my friend, huh...)

And then... I ended the week by getting a super kick ass massage from my wife, the massage therapist. Yes real massage not a "massage". (although I got one of those too;) ). So overall good in everyway. Well blah, blah, blah this is dragging on too long so......

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

But she won't. In fact, she's laughing right now!

9.8.04

 
Blogger Dawn said...

You know, I was going to make a post about how "Troy is my best friend," but you've ruined it.
Thanks for the CD. That was incredibly cool of you. Unfortunately I still disagree with you. So suck on that, Grandpa!

9.8.04

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's the last time I give you a "massage" if you're going to go around blabbing it on blogland. (-:

9.8.04

 
Blogger calculon said...

That's alright Dawn, we'll fight later...

9.8.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home