Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

14.9.04

Dawn & Keith's Kid is a Zombie!

So we went to Kathrynn's birthday party the other night and were having a pretty good time when, all of a sudden, David tried to eat Henry's brain! Just attacked him in broad daylight. Henry and David tried to pass it off as an "accident", but I know the truth. I should have known this kid for what he is a long time ago. I've seen Night Of The Living Dead enough times to be a damn zombie expert. O well, he still seems like an alright kid, despite his taste for human flesh!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

I think he may just have a taste for Henry because in all the years I've known him he's never tried to eat me or any of my family members!

14.9.04

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Keith and I were teasing him about being a zombie, and he got pretty angry and insisted that he was NOT a zombie, and was NOT trying to eat Henry's brain. Methinks he doth protest too much! Also, methinks I should say methinks more often, because it's fun.

15.9.04

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard, all zombies deny they are zombies.

Maybe he needs a 12 step program...admitting he is a zombie is the first step.

Good Luck, and watch out...

15.9.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

OK, I've been warned. In case you ever need a babysitter for David, I'm busy that evening. Sorry!

17.9.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

I saw David at Fred Meyer today. He was roaming the toy aisles with his eyes all spiraling and his arms straight out in front. It was scary!

22.9.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home