Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

23.10.05

Hey There

Not much going on in my life right now. That's a nice change after the last several weeks. What with Chloe and myself working so much on Beauty and the Beast. That was a lot of fun. I hope everyone got to see it. It was a really good play. I still enjoyed it after seeing it 10 times. Squeeze in work and a concert during that week and you can see why I was so beat.

I finished a really good book last week, Dry: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs. Very good. That is a nice advantage to taking the bus to work. Audiobooks. I feel like I'm getting something done on the way to and from. Why not "regular" reading you ask? Well I don't know how many of you have ridden the "Loser Cruiser" before, but there are a lot of loud, white trash types on there who want to share their miserable life story of jail time, illegitimate children, welfare problems and drug use with anyone within earshot(the entire bus)of them. That is distracting when you are concentrating on a book. iPod lets me drown them out. Thank Heaven.

Nothing much else to say about anything else. Been watching a very funny show called Little Britain on DVD from Netflix. We highly recommend it. Total riot. I was wrong about the new System Of A Down album, Hypnotize, coming out on the 4th. It comes out on Nov. 22. That seems like a long time to wait. You are all saying "Who cares, I don't even know what you're talking about". That's O.K. It's exciting to me. Gotta go get ready for granddads lunch today, see ya later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home