Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

4.10.05

...And All I Got Was This Lousy Shirt !!

About a month ago, my boss said "Hey, would you wanna go see Audioslave for free in Portland in the company box suite at the Rosegarden with me?"

I say "Fuckin' A!!"

Well time passes and circumstances change and I realize that I cannot go to the show. Totally lame. O well. That's life, right? Shit happens, and if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Taking two days off work, that is.

Well, the day arrived (Last tues. the 27th of Sept.) and Heath (my boss) calls me at work to ask "Are you sure you don't wanna go?"

I say "It's not that I DON'T WANNA go, I can't go, but thanks anyway."

Well, one thing leads to another and, the next thing you know Max (my co-worker) gets MY ticket!!!! What the fuck?! He's like 41 and barely knows who's who band wise. Once I told him who Audioslave was he said " Hey cool, I like those guys."

Well, they went, they had a great time, the show was killer, and I was stuck at work. When they got back they had an incredibly funny story to tell about Max, and they bought me a concert shirt because they felt sorry for me being left behind. What a couple of swell guys.

So that's my story, and I guess I'm done for now so........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home