Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

25.9.05

Good Times....

As some may know, I went to last weeks Seahawks game with my in-laws. It was super fun. Seattle actually beat Atlanta. Barely. Anyone who saw the game knows what I'm talking about. That aside, we had killer seats. Second row on the 20 yard line! That was sweet. Then there is the fact that my father & brother in-laws won't let me spend any of my own money. They keep buying the beers and that's that. I'm not complaining mind you, it' pretty nice. But I do have my own money. Anyway that's about it for that, so until next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Hey, I thought I saw you on TV. Probably not though. I'm sure there's lots of other guys wearing shades and a Seahawks jersey.

25.9.05

 
Blogger calculon said...

Actually I was wearing my Guiness shirt, but you may have seen my father-in-law.

25.9.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home