Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

11.9.05

What The Hell ?!?

The other night I realized that my link to Katie's blog was taking me to Microsoft's home page, so I tried to fix it. Well, then I tried to update my link to Dawn and CV's new SUPEM. Nothing. It didn't work 4 different times. I got pissed. Then I enlisted the help of my much more computer savvy wife. I love her madly but, she really fucked up my entire blog trying to fix the problem. We finally got the main body back to normal, but we lost all my links in the process. So now I'm trying again to fix and make my site even more spectacular than ever. Yeah, right! Anyway, I hope to have it back to normal soon, so don't abandon me, O.K.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think so!!!
I did it just fine. There was only a small glitch.

Make me sound computer stupid!
HA

11.9.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home