Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

9.9.05

No News Is Good News

So true isn't it? Nothing much going on around here. That's nice for a change. Work is slowing down now, what with summer wrapping up and Labor Day over. Autumn is on it's way, Hooray! I Love Autumn. It is by far the best season. With October being the best month. That's just my opinion though. As I get older I realize how great Autumn and Winter really are. What else....

I guess nothing comes to mind. The new Foo Fighters album 'In Your Honor' is really good. Like REALLY good. Their best effort to date. The Richland Public Library has a brand new copy. That's where I got it. They have been getting a slew of new stuff that interests me lately. A Soundgarden album for example. Brand new. Jane's Addiction too. Kinda cool having a hep library.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifershmoo said...

You Richland people and your hoity-toity "residents only" hep library. You should learn to share.

10.9.05

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hoity-toity LOL
Love that

10.9.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home