Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

26.5.05

Absolute Power

Tonight at Henry's T-ball game, the coach asked me to fill in for him at next week's game, as he will be on vacation. It must be 'cause I'm the most kick ass dad, who shows up at all the practices and games and helps out and such. I hope it doesn't go to my head, and I try to take over the world because I enjoy my powertrip too much. Probably not, seeing as it will only be for about one hour total. It will feel good to wield absolute power though. Even if it's only over kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to post this:

"You knw what they say about absolute power..."

Then I saw the gleem in your eye and realized your already corrupted.

27.5.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home