Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

22.5.05

Sasquatch Festival

So as I mentioned a few posts ago, Chelee and myself are going to a cool concert this coming weekend. It's an all day festival featuring a couple bands we really like. Modest Mouse, Wilco, and the Pixies! Also there is a band called The Arcade Fire who I want to check out, as I saw them on MTV and they seemed pretty cool.

The best part is that I got the tickets for FREE from work! It seems that good things come to those who wait. Remember when I got employee of the quarter last October? Well this is my prize! I had all but given up on it when I found out about this and asked if I could get tickets. The wheels were set into motion and some strings were pulled and, Voila, Cliff(the coolest guy I know *wink wink*) hooked me up through the Coors rep(Coors sponsers the concerts at the Gorge) and we got BOX SUITE V.I.P. tickets!!! Super def ill.

I will give full details after the event. Until next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great line-up. I hope you guys have fun!

23.5.05

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great time!

25.5.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home