Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

8.5.05

Civic Duty My Ass!

I got called for jury duty this week. I have to show up at 8:00am on monday. I hope it's not too boring sitting around all day. The cool thing is they'll pay me for monday and it's my regular day off work. What a sweet deal! I kinda hope they don't get to me for a few days so I can get out of work. My company pays me the difference for jury duty. Another sweet deal. In the end though, I hope I don't get on an actual jury. Anyway...

I went to a Tri-Cities Fever indoor football game with my father and brother in-laws last night. It was pretty darn fun I have to say. It's only a 50 yard field to start with and there's tons of action. It plays out way faster than regular football. The home team won too. That always makes it better. 64 - 54. High scoring game, what with all the turn around and only 25 seconds between plays. They tell me the games usually have pretty high scores.

Anyway I gotta go for now so.....

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there, enjoy your day and make your families pamper you all day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Man! I wanted to see the Fever. But the openning game turned out to be on the same weekend as when we moved up here. Oh well. I've actually been watching Arean Football on NBC when it's on.

8.5.05

 
Blogger calculon said...

It was pretty cool Keith. Next time you visit you should check it out.

11.5.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home