Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

30.3.05

Damnit, I'm A Doctor Jim....

Hooray, Chelee's surgery was a whopping success!!!! Her gall bladder was removed this morning and she is doing pretty good. She had to stay over one night in the hospital to recoop. Probably a good thing with Henry and all. As he likes to jump on and cling to her. Anyway....I'm sure she'll tell you all about it at a future date. Maybe we can post the photos of the offending organ also!

Totally off subject but I saw a great bumper sticker near my house:
American By Birth, TEAMSTER By The Grace Of GOD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifershmoo said...

Hooray! I'm so glad everything went well. Rest and get better soon, Chelee!

30.3.05

 
Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Can't wait for those pictures! ;-)

2.4.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home