Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

29.1.05

Are You Kidding Me?

I was watching my favorite T.V. show, Grounded For Life, last night when I got some bad news. During the first commercial break they said "You're watching the SERIES FINALE". What the fuck?! No warning what so ever! Out of the blue they slap me with that. They didn't say a damn thing about this. Not even last week. Nothing. They just up and cancel it like that? The WB fuckin' SUCKS!!! Maybe they needed more room for White Trash, I mean Blue Collar T.V. or Reba. I'm so totally bummed. I know it's just a television show, but come on. It actually had intelligence for a sitcom. Plus it was a way more realistic family than the average squeeky clean perfect pile of crap sitcom family. *sigh*

How long until the new season of South Park?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MR POTTY MOUTH!

That show was awesome...*sigh*.

30.1.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home