Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

2.1.05

Out With The Old

Well it seems as if 2004 is gone and the new year is upon us. Because I kind of like making lists and such, I decided to list my top movies and music from the year that was. Now understand that these are only what I have seen or heard, not of everything that came out.

Let's start with music. In no particular order, here are the BEST albums of 2004:

Green Day 'American Idiot'
Franz Ferdinand 'S/T'
Phish 'Undermind'
Wilco 'A Ghost Is Born'
Pink Martini 'Hang On Little Tomato'
U2 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb'
Beastie Boys 'To The 5 Boroughs'


Now for the best movies of the year(that I saw):

Napoleon Dynamite
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
The Incredibles
Garden State
Shrek 2

Best Foreign Film:

The Man Of The Year (Brazil)

Best Short Film:

A Ninja Pays Half My Rent

So there you have what I liked, let's hope we have more good stuff like that in 2005! talk to ya later....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so "Trendy".

I love you, Happy New Year.

2.1.05

 
Blogger Anna said...

where do i find "a ninja pays half my rent?" It sounds too good to miss!

3.1.05

 
Blogger calculon said...

It was on the DVD of 'The Man Of The Year',I think, that we got from the Richland Public Library. They have alot of foreign films in a series/film club called FILM MOVEMENT. It is too good to miss. I hope you can find it.

4.1.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home