Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

6.12.04

Richland Library Rocks!

I love the Richland library. Lately they have been putting out a good amount of new cd's. I for one really enjoy this. I enjoy borrowing these. Lots of good new jazz! This makes me happy. Actually it is old jazz, just new reissue discs and such.

I sure wish they would get around to putting all the ones I donated out. There are a few I wouldn't mind listening to again. sigh.........

Nothing else new to report here. It's been a slow week for news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know it's been slow...isn't that nice.

7.12.04

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I wish they had good cd's at our library. Sigh. It's too bad that Richland charges an out of town fee for library use. It's just wrong. Maybe someone liked your cd donations so much they took them home.

12.12.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home