Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

19.10.04

Look Out, Mr. Universe!

My kooky little brother just gave me a weight set the other day. Now, when I say weight set, I'm actually talking about this huge contraption with not one, but two pulley setups! It's like some kinda full on fitness center. It must have cost like $500 bucks or something, but he just gave it to me. He says it's 'cause he doesn't want to move it. I don't blame him. Once was enough for me, too. I was gonna get a picture from the company's website but I couldn't get it to work right. It is an "Impex Powerhouse PWR 6". It's pretty impressive. What's more impressive is that I got the thing put back together. Anyway, I'm gonna get totally freakin' huge now! I gotta go lift now, so.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oooooohhhhhhh!!!! I'm so excited to get an even more muscled husband.

I'm so lucky!

So is this my christmas present?
I know I always wanted you to make me something but this is too much:-)

21.10.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home