Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

3.10.04

Catching Up

O.K. , so I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. I wrote a really good post about Sausagefest but blogger fucked me over. Then my computer has been acting out so I just didn't do anything here. But now I'm back. So here is a recap of what has happened since I last posted:

Sausagefest was fun, but I don't like the new parachute.
Seahawks game I went to was a lot of fun and expensive beer.
My job is.
After watching the debate, I think the President may be mildly retarded.
I think I may have an intolerance to gluten/wheat.
Well, that's about it.
I never said it would be exciting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow. I knew there was something not quite right about that George Bush guy, just couldn't put my finger on what it was. He's a RETARD!

4.10.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

He reminds me of Alfred E. Neuman.

12.10.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home