Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

3.10.04

Why George?

I borrowed my bosses DVD of Star Wars this week and am royally pissed at Mr. Lucas! What the fuck did you further do to the films I grew up loving?! Mostly it's the shit he tweeked in Return Of The Jedi that outrages me. I absolutly hate the extended music scene at Jabba's palace. But what really put me over the edge was at the end. When Luke takes Darth Vaders(Anakin Skywalker) mask off we see an old man who is making amends with his son for a lifetime of evil and then he dies. No biggie. Then while everyone is celebrating Luke sees the spirits of Yoda, Obi-Wan and then Anakin(Darth Vader) shows up redeemed. The guy who had this tiny role of Anakin was Sebastion Shaw. Well now George has fucked it all up by digitally removing old Anakin from the spirit scene and replacing him with young Anakin (Hayden Christianson) from the newer movies, and therefore making Jedi now totally gay. Yes, even gayer than it already was with the Ewoks!

I know that most of you won't even care, but this has really pissed me off. I think George Lucas totally sucks balls! He better not screw up episode 3.


2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

How could he not if he sucks balls?

5.10.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

I think there's an old adage that goes something like this: "If George Lucas directs a movie, that movie will suck." I'm pretty sure that saying been around since Ancient Greece.

6.10.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home