Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

7.10.04

Recognize!

mr.t has been named employee of the quarter at Mt. Hood Beverage Co. What does this mean, you ask? Absolutley nothing! A pat on the back for five and a half years of busting my ass and putting up with their shit! I do get some sort of prize or award, but knowing them it won't be something I could use like cash or anything. But who knows. It's something, I guess.

You may all begin worshipping me right now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Grovel, grovel, cringe, bow, stoop, fall.

Bad refrence I know but it was the first thing that came to mind. Once a drama geek, always a drama geek I guess.

7.10.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

I have your locker at the winery. Says "Mr. T" right on the front. Didn't know you worked at a winery too.

9.10.04

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Humbling myself before the all powerful Employee of the Quarter. Long may you reign!

11.10.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

you know...as I looked closer to that locker, it actually says "MT". My bad. hehe

12.10.04

 
Blogger Melonary said...

Maybe they read your recent blog posts and thought they should do something to make you like your job more. At least you are getting sex out of the deal. Any way, Congratulations!

12.10.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home