Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

23.11.04

Do I Know You?

I went to Fred Meyers last night, and as I was going to my car, I think I saw C.V. Now granted, I have never met him or anything, but I have seen his picture on his blog. This character looked an awful lot like what I believe he probably looks like. I wish I had an artist's rendering for you to refer to.

Well, if it was C.V., he sure was in a pretty big hurry to get inside the store at 6:45pm on Monday the 22nd of November.

That's all I've got.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

If it were several years back and you said you saw a guy you thought might be CV inside Fred Meyer stocking Dairy like a mad man I might not think you were crazy!

Then again you do have an uncanny knack for recognizing people you've never met don't you?

Hmmm

24.11.04

 
Blogger Keith said...

And it was just about the time he was getting money for pizza.

25.11.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home