Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

23.10.04

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted...

Sweet Jesus, it's finally here! I began my vacation today and could not be happier. After Ben Affleck's disease struck my wife on our last one, I REALLY need this. We are going to the Puget Sound for a few days of rest and relaxation at my granddads place on Anderson Island. Should be pretty cool. We'll see how it all pans out. I'll tell Y'all 'bout it when we get back, 'k? Sorry about the hillbilly sentence, my brain just got warped by Anna Nicole Smith on a stupid amphetimine based diet drug commercial. See ya soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonary said...

What? You aren't bringing a laptop computer so you can blog about your vacation as it happens?

Have fun!

BTW, I have been to Anderson Island. Bring raincoats.

24.10.04

 
Blogger Jennifershmoo said...

Have fun!

24.10.04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home