Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

15.12.06

Favorites

So I was lisening to the radio at work the other day, and one of the douchebag DJ's said that some shitty song was his all time favorite song. I mean it was lousy. But it got me thinking about what my all time song is. After much deliberation I came up with my all time favorite top ten.

So here they are, in order:
1.Whisper To A Scream - The Icicle Works
2.Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain
3.You Are The Everything - R.E.M.
4.Bad - U2
5.Summertime Rolls - Jane's Addiction
6.Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
7.Randy Described Eternity - Built To Spill
8.Time (Clock Of The Heart) - Culture Club
9.Indifference - Pearl Jam
10. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco

So there you have it. The songs that make me happy on the inside and out when I hear them. What is it about a particular song that makes your brain kick in and fall in love with it? Some of you will know some of these tunes and say, "Hey I love that song too, but that one really stinks!". Strange how that works, huh?

So what are your favorite songs, hmmm?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love the REM song. They just have great songs all around. One of my favorites of theirs was done with the sesame street characters "shiny happy monsters." It just cracks me up whenever I hear it.

15.12.06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if I could make a top 10 list. I think there'd be a few Beatles in there, though.

Don't worry, Be happy.

16.12.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home