Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

3.12.06

Are You Even Surprised?/Old News

I know this is old news, but some may not have heard this. On the day before the elections last month, I heard our current president say about getting out of this war, "If we leave Iraq now, the terrorists get ALL THE OIL." I thought we were there to bring freedom and democracy to the people of Iraq. I can't believe that our government would go to war for oil! This was on NPR and Chelee and I heard it and were like, WTF!?! I wonder if he thought that would help republicans get re-elected. They sure seem to have buried that good, because I haven't heard anything else about it and nobody else seems to have heard it. That's sure strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home