Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

1.8.06

Birthdays, Book Groups And Such

First of all, Happy 25th Birthday MTV!!! Remember when MTV stood for MUSIC TELEVISION? That was something, huh? When they used to show MUSIC videos.

Just got home from book group a while ago. It was once again fun. I enjoyed myself. Will have to do it again soon.

You've probably heard from Chelee about Vox. It's pretty darn good! She sent me an invite, and I accepted! I think I'll keep both blogs alive so as not to alienate anyone from here. Anyway, if you're interested you can see the other robotic pancake here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonary said...

When I was a kid...

Before MTV we used to crank up the stereo and watch the muted TV. Wish I'd been the genuis to market that combination.

7.9.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home