Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

14.6.06

Ruts

Have you ever noticed that you totally get stuck in a pattern? In a "rut" if you will. I find myself doing that quite often. A prime example would be the music I listen to. If you haven't noticed in my sidebar by now, I tend to go back to a lot of the same bands time and again. I will get into something new for awhile, but often slip back to "comfort" music. Lots of it derived from my teens & early twenties. I think some things just stick to your ribs like oatmeal.

Did you notice how many dumb sayings I just used? Or how many times I used the word notice/d?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

But can going back to the same music over and over really be a rut?! I mean, you keep returning to it because it reaches some inner part of who you are. That's less like a rut and more like your soul, man!

7.7.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home