Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

22.4.06

So Lazy

I've had so much stuff happen to talk about lately, but I'm so lazy I can't even spend ten minutes to type it all out. It's all D-Listed's fault. I've been sucked into his celeb gossip blog and spend all my time online reading it. It's really mean and funny. He posts at least five new things everyday, sometimes up to forty! Enough of that now.

So last Saturday we went to a seven year olds birthday party that lasted eight and a half hours! One glass of wine lead to another, and before you know it the karoake machine came out. My wife got a bit tipsy, and we all had fun singing songs together. Some guy we know is pretty crazy when it comes to the sing-a-long machine. It was one hell of a good time I'd have to say.

I also got these cool sandal/shoe things called Crocs. They are red and match my iPod. Crocs rock. They are super light weight and go with just about everything. Plus they are waterproof/friendly. And you can wear them with socks, too. With pants that is. That would look stupid with shorts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

I hear Crocs are all the rage and you're not even the first to match them to his iPod. I guess my lack of iPod is matched by my equal lack of Crocs. Damn I'm uncool!

23.4.06

 
Blogger Melonary said...

Best BD I've been to in decades!

13.5.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home