Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

31.1.06

Blah

I've had a case of the blahs lately. I haven't felt like doing shit. Some stuff has happened since I last updated. Let's see; I had a birthday(36), the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl(HOLY SHIT), my new iPod is amazing, I saw Brokeback Mountain(really good), and we have decided to change our surnames. As a family, I mean. We will be going from Dabbs back to Ellis, which is my biological fathers name, and therefore my birth name. See I was adopted by my stepdad when I was 10. I've been thinking about this for some years now, and now seems as good a time as any. It's just something I feel I need to do. Not that I don't appreciate everything my stepdad has done for me over the years. I mean, he is the only father I have ever known. He IS my dad. I don't even really know my birth dad, despite repeated attempts on my part to have a relationship with him. The last time I saw him was when Chloe was 6 months old. Anyway I feel like I've just laid a big pile on everyone so I'll quit for now. So that's where Ive been for the last month. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

Isn't family interesting? Oh and happy birthday.

6.2.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home