Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

2.1.06

I Am Totally Freaking Out!!!!

So you all know about my iPod issues, right? Well, today, my parents(that's a rich subject that could occupy about 200 paragraphs and not scratch the surface), bought me a new iPod 60GB Video for my birthday!?! Now, I don't want this to come off as "Ha Ha look what I got", as this was out of left field(another saying that I would like to know the origin of) and all. But Seriously!!! And to top it off, I had just returned my messed up one to Costco today! Sometimes I wonder what these beings who took the parents I grew up with's place did with the orignals, because, come on. These are not the people I was raised by. The dad who, not once, but twice, grounded me for 3 months without even phone contact from the outside world, for getting an F on my report card in high school!?!? Anyway, I am dumbfounded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Wow, nice!!

My parents have been replaced by newer models, too. My dad is patient with Dave, and for an early Christmas present bought me hundreds of dollars worth of groceries and household supplies. When I was in seventh grade I was grounded most of the year and wasn't allowed to have a birthday party because my grades were poor.

3.1.06

 
Blogger calculon said...

Hey, my groundings coincided with my birthday too. I think this will make up for 2 lost b-days.

3.1.06

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you!

3.1.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home