Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

24.12.05

I Am Freaking Out !!!!

My iPod started freaking out yesterday at work! It was working fine in the morning, then I turned it off for about 45 mins. and started working. Then I decided to listen to it whilst I did my job and it wouldn't turn back on. I panicked and called Chelee who found out how to do a soft reset. This worked, at first. The next time I turned it off and and later tried to turn it back on, nothing again. 4 times yesterday, and again this morning. I don't know what to do. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

But on the bright side at least you HAVE an iPod to be freaking out over!! *sniff*

25.12.05

 
Blogger Keith said...

My dad got an Shuffle model and he said he was having issues with it as well. The cliche "One bad apple..." seems to apply here.

25.12.05

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Baby.

26.12.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home