Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

17.11.05

The Joy Of Winter

What is this happiness about the coldest season, you ask? Winter beers, that's what! They are all here now and I'm in heaven. I LOVE winter beer. Deschutes Jubelale, in particular. Pyramid Snow Cap, Bridgeport Ebenezer, Full Sail Wassail, and Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale are all excellent too. There might be a few others but I can't concentrate right now 'cuz I'm drinkin' a Jubel! MMMMMM, delectable. It's on sale at Fred Meyer for $5.99 a sixer and Chel bought me a couple because she loves me so! So go enjoy some festive beers and sit back for a long, yummy winter!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just picked up a case of Julilale at Costco. Good stuff, it is.

Thanks for the Little Britain recommendation. I think I must own it.

20.11.05

 
Blogger Katrina Gutleben said...

I think if beer didn't taste so damn BAD I would drink more of it. I'll stick to flavored malt beverages and hard liquor thanks! ;)

29.11.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home