Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

5.7.06

Hoorah!!!!

I've finally gotten the albatross around my neck off! What am I talking about you ask? I sold the VW at long last!! O the joy! It feels soooo fuckin' good to have it gone. And the guy who bought it really seems to love it and has already started to fix it up. I know this 'cuz he only lives 4 blocks away and I see it everyday on my bus ride to work. I guess I just needed to find the right person to hand her over to.

In other joyous news, the veggie sushi party thing is this weekend and do I ever love mango avocado rolls!! I can hardly wait. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I sure hope I can figure out what I did to make my posts be down at the bottom of the page.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My mouth is watering too!

I'm so glad that car is finally gone!

6.7.06

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! That is such awesome news! Did I hear about this before and somehow miss it?!

I'll bet bohemian mama can figure out what goes with your blog format.

7.7.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home