Live The Life You Love, Use The God You Trust, And Don't Take It All Too Seriously

27.11.06

Where You Been?

Holy moly! it's been a long time . I've been a real lazy ass in general. Not really, I've been pretty busy and just haven't taken the time to catch up.

Me and the big kid worked on ACT's Cinderella. That was fun. We've been to a few really good dinner parties at various peoples homes. Those were fun. Not much else to report. See, I've been boring. Discovered a few good bands (Belle & Sebastian, Spoon). Seen a few movies here and there. Everyone should see An Inconvenient Truth. It makes you think. It makes you angry. Well it did me anyway. Very good.

Anyhow that's it for now. I will try to update more often. Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I will never believe you're boring...

30.11.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home